In addition to table stakes items such as eating well, household chores, personal hygiene, etc., I've put together the following list of personal "big bang" daily To Dos. Many of these items take up very little time and/or can be combined with other activities. All of them, I feel, provide significant benefits on a short and/or long term basis.
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water
- Wear my mouth guard overnight
- Take my supplements (multivitamin, iron, probiotic, fish oil) along with a protein shake
- Give my (infant) son a vitamin D drop
- Do my pelvic floor exercises (more on this in an upcoming post!)
- Drink a tea to increase my milk supply
- Get outside, at least for a little while (even on the coldest days!)
- Get my heart rate up for at least 10-15 minutes
- Spend one-on-one time with my daughter doing something creative
- Engage in quality conversation with my husband
And a couple "don't do" items as well!
- Eat heavy carbs after 8 PM (especially those containing gluten)
- Waste time snoozing with my alarm clock
Do you follow a personal daily To Do (or "To Don't") list? What are some of the items on your own list?